We're excited to share not one but two delightful recipes that captrure the essence of the season: the comforting Tailwind Toddy and the irresistible Apple Crisp Macchiato, both featuring our Limited Edition Apple Cider Endurance Fuel. These aren't just drinks; they're your new fall favorites, blending the warmth of apple cider and the spice of the season. So grab a cozy blanket, put on your comfiest sweater, and join us in savoring the flavors of fall. Let us know which ones you try and which ones have become your favorite while this flavor of Endurance Fuel lasts!
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet of Limited Edition Apple Cider
- 1 ½ ounces whiskey (around 1 shot)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice, to taste
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional, for garnish)
- In a teapot or saucepan, bring the water to a simmer. Pour the hot water into a mug.
- Add the whiskey, Apple Cider Endurance Fuel, and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Stir until dissolved. Taste, and add 1 teaspoon more lemon juice for more zing if preferred.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and cinnamon stick (if using). Enjoy!
Apple Crisp Macchiato
- Packet of Limited Edition Apple Cider Endurance Fuel
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ Cup milk of choice
- 1 Espresso shot (we use 81301 Espresso Blend!)
- Optional: ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium sauce pan, add 1 packet of Apple Cider Endurance Fuel, ½ teaspoon of vanilla, and water. Mix well.
- Steam milk of choice into a mug,
- Add in your Apple Cider Endurance Fuel
- Top it with the freshly brewed espresso and finish with a dash of cinnamon