It might still be Spring, but we are in full Summer mode. Our favorite part of transitioning into Summer is the recipes! Summer recipes are fun, fresh, crisp, and bright. And why stop at lunch and dinner recipes when we could spice up everything we eat?
This summer we are spicing up our recovery game with Recovery Mix popsicles! Our recovery mix has been compared to a milkshake, and it would be wrong to not turn that milkshake into a frozen treat. We created two delicious popsicle recipes that will have you powering through the last miles of your workout just to enjoy one.
Orange Vanilla Sunshine Popsicle
1 single-serving pack of Orange Vanilla Sunshine Recovery Mix
¾ cup coconut cream
1 cup canned coconut milk
2 TBS maple syrup
Splash of orange juice to taste
- Mix all ingredients vigorously. We prefer to use a blender.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds of your choice
- Freeze for 12-24 hours
Endurance Fuel PopsicleIngredients
3 scoops Endurance Fuel
Fresh citrus juice
Fruit slices and berries
- Mix 3 scoops of your favorite Endurance Fuel with 24oz of water.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon, orange, or lime juice to spice up the popsicle
- Mix in slices of your favorite fruit or berries
Pro tip: mix and match EF flavors! Lemon Berry and Lemon Raspberry are some of our favorites.
Enjoy these summer treats!